instagram

Friday 3 October 2014

Make Up Review - Lancome Virtuose Mascara ♡

Hello beauty lovers 

Today I am reviewing another one of my favourite products that I can't live without - it is the Lancome Virtuose Mascara



Left eye without mascara Right eye with Lancome Virtuose Mascara


I loveeee mascara I think mascara is definitely a make up item that you can't leave the house without! Mascara makes such a huge difference to everyone - whether you're wearing a full face of make up - a mascara will complete the look or whether you're wearing no make up - a mascara will just widen your eyes making you look so much more fresh faced!
So no matter what a mascara is a definite MUST.



Without Mascara
With Lancome Virtuose Mascara
With mascara and curled eyelashes with eyelash curler


I personally don't wear false eyelashes as I really don't like the way they look on me however I adore how they look on pretty much everyone else?! So its always been really important that I have a mascara that makes my eyelashes look really full and long. 

I have spent many years looking for that one mascara trying and testing so many from drugstore ones to the high end ones and after vigorous searching I finally found the one around two years ago and I have never looked back since!!

The mascara that I found was the Lancome L'extreme mascara - WOW it honestly is the best mascara I have ever bought! Whenever I wear it I will always get complimented and people often mistake my eyelashes as being false when I wear it! So after this one I was hooked and as I loved it so much I started trying out other Lancome mascaras, however nothing really came close until I found this little gem! Typically my normal mascara was sold out and as I was in desperate need I just picked up the Virtuose one as I liked the look of the curved brush - what a great choice that was!!






This mascara is AMAZEEEEE honestly I love it and I am now torn between L'extreme and Virtuose as they are both so good!!

First of all the curved brush is just perfect - it really lifts your eyelashes giving you that extra volume and length as well as giving you a natural curl without the need of an eyelash curler!

I love the formula as its super dark and doesn't clump or flake at all so you only need a couple of coats!!

This mascara in my opinion just ticks all the boxes and I would really recommend this mascara as it is just too good not to have.....
















Have any of you guys tried this mascara? What is your fav go to mascara?

Sarena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template