instagram

Sunday 19 October 2014

PRODUCT OF THE WEEK - DR LIPP Original Nipple Balm for Lips ♡

Hello Beauty addicts ♡ 

Todays product of the week is the Dr Lipp Original Nipple Balm for Lips. 

It is basically a better version of Vaseline which means it is a beauty staple for all you beauty lovers out there!

This balm can be used on literally every part of your body but I have only ever used it for my lips and it works AMAZINGLY on my lips so I can imagine it will work just as well on any part of your body! It works great as a nourishing lip balm which is what I mainly use this for but its also just as great over a lipstick to add a gloss effect or even over eyelids for a shimmery look.

I tend to put it on before I go to sleep so my lips are nice and moisturised ready for the morning or I will apply it in the morning after I have moisturised so my lips are nice and soft before I apply any lipstick.

What I love even more about this product is that it is 100% natural and doesn't contain any parabens, alcohol, colouring agents or perfume so it is perfect if you have sensitive skin or if you just like to keep it au naturale!

It is also such a perfect size that you can carry it around with you in your handbag or just leave it in your make up bag as it doesn't take up any room - and with its easy screw cap you can just squeeze a tiny amount out and apply it to your lips etc and then you're good to go!

I really love how when you apply it it doesn't leave a sticky residue but it just leaves your lips feeling super moisturised and within minutes it dries leaving them even softer. The consistency of the balm is a slightly thicker version of Vaseline but it is kind of stickier than Vaseline but this stickiness goes instantly!

This balm is a definite must have in my opinion as it is just so versatile and you will always have a need for it - whether you need an intense moisturiser or if you just need to make you're make up look more shimmery this is just what you need!

Have any of you guys tried the DR LIPP Original Nipple Balm for Lips? Do you guys love it?
Let me know down below in the comments!

Sarena ♡








No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template