instagram

Thursday 9 October 2014

Autumn/Fall Make Up Tutorial ♡

Hello beauty lovers  ♡ 

I hope you're all enjoying the start of Autumn!


So I finally have Instagram and I honestly don't know how I have gone all this time without it?! There are sooooo many amazingly talented MUA's that I have discovered since joining the Instagram world and I love it!
One of the talented MUA's I discovered was the self taught +MakeupByAzzah who inspired me to create this Autumn/Fall make up look.












 




So lets begin....

Skin/Face
To start off you need to prep your skin with a moisturiser, once it has dried apply your primer to allow your make up to last longer and to make it look more flawless - I always prime my skin! I then applied my foundation using the Real Techniques stippling brush to get rid of any lines I then used my Beauty Blender to blend away any harsh foundation lines. I did a light contour using the Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick applying it to the hollows of my cheeks, along the sides of my nose and along my hairline. Then using Mac Pro Longwear Concealer  I highlighted under my eyes, between my eyebrows and lower forehead, down my nose and under my chin. Using the Real Techniques stippling brush again blend all the contour and highlight together. Then go over with a Beauty Blender  to thoroughly blend all the product together. I then applied blusher on the apples of my cheeks using the Real Techniques Blush Brush and finally to finish off my skin I applied a highlighter on my cheekbones and on the top of my cupids bow using Mac Duo Fibre 187 Brush 

Eyes 
I mainly used the Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette for this look so start off by applying a natural base colour (I used Tease) all over your eyelid using the fluffy side of the brush that comes with the palette. Then apply a darker colour over the lower eyelid (I used Roach not in the palette) using an eyeshadow flat brush and gradually build the colour up until you get your desired colour. Using Snakebite blend into your crease gradually working it out to the outer corner of the eye. Using half-baked line the upper lash line and lower lash line and the tear duct for a pop of colour and to open up the eyes. To highlight underneath the eyebrows use Bootycall. Then line your upper lash line with a liquid liner. Curl your eyelashes and apply loads of mascara! If you like you can add eyeliner to your waterline however I left mine natural and just applied mascara on my lower lashes. 

Lips
I applied a lip liner all over my lips as a lipstick.

Products Used -

Skin/Face
♡ Benefit The POREfessional Primer
♡ Mac Pro Longwear Foundation, NC35
♡ Mac Pro Longwear Concealer, NC15 - for highlight
♡ Maybelline Fit Me Foundation Stick, Cappuccino - for contour
♡ Mac Mineralize Blush, Warm Soul
♡ Mac Iridescent Powder, Silver Dusk - for cheekbones highlight 

Eyes
♡ Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette, Tease, Snakebite, Booty, Halfbaked 
♡ Urban Decay Eyeshadow, Roach
♡ Benefit Magic Ink Liner
♡ Lancome Hypnose Mascara
♡ Anastasia Beverly Hills dipbrow pomade, Ebony

Lips:
♡ Barry M Lip Liner, Dark Pink

Let me know if you've created any Autumn/Fall make up looks in the comments below 

Sarena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template