instagram

Sunday 1 December 2013

YOU Beauty Discovery Advent Calendar ♡

Hi Everyone 



Welcome to December! How quickly has time flown by that it is already December?! Well I am not one to complain as I love this time of year especially as now the Christmas countdown is in full swing - yes thats right only 24 days until we get a visit from Santa!!


Now to mark this joyous occasion I have been lucky enough to get my hands on the YOU BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR. If you're not familiar with this advent calendar I can tell you that it is every beauty addicts dream even with the lack of chocolate! YOU BEAUTY DISCOVERY is basically a monthly beauty membership service, where every month you get a box containing two of the individually selected products tailored to your tastes. However for December they have brought out this delightful advent calendar which is available to buy even for non members!




What's even better is that the products in the advent calendar are actually worth £240 but you can buy the advent calendar for just £49.95?! AMAZING!! Buy here 




The advent calendar is packaged beautifully with a little white silk bow holding the box together so you feel you're opening your first Christmas present when opening it!





So what I have decided to do is every day once I've opened my YOU BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR  I am going to review and then blog about the product I have received - simple!

Todays product for December 1st is the SISLEY - MASQUE CREME A LA ROSE NOIRE - BLACK ROSE CREAM MASK



So first of all the packaging is in your typical plastic tube with a screw cap lid - perfect just to wipe clean and no problems if you drop it on the floor or in any water. 




The actually mask itself is in between a moisturiser and a gel formula, which makes it really easy to apply and you'll only need a small amount.

The fragrance of the mask is a really clean smell and there is a faint smell of the rose fragrance which is not too overpowering. 

DIRECTIONS - Using my fingers I used a small amount and applied it all over my face without applying it over my eyes. I then left the mask on for 15 - 20 minutes and then using a damp cotton wool pad I wiped the mask off.

My skin instantly felt smoother but it also had a slight glow to it as well! 

I definitely will try to use this mask at least twice a week as I could instantly see the difference in my skin.

Ill do another blog update to see the difference in my skin after using this product for a few weeks and hopefully you'll see the difference too.

Let me know in the comments if you guys have got your hands on this adorable advent calendar or if any of you have tried the Sisley Black Rose Cream Mask!


Sarena 


No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template