instagram

Saturday 2 November 2013

Eyeshadow Palette ♡ - Urban decay Naked 2 verses MUA Undress Me Too


I thought I would do my first ever post on two products that I swear by and that I use EVERY day.
They are of course eyeshadow palettes! I tend to always wear a brown smokey eye for my every day make up look and these two palettes are perfect with both having a gorgeous selection of neutrals and brown colours.




As you can see from the above pictures the MUA one has had A LOT of use!



The above picture is the MUA undress me too palette. The colours from left to right: Naked, Devotion, Shy, Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy, Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal, Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt.




Above is the Naked 2 palette. Colours from left to right: Foxy, Half Baked, Bootycall, Chopper, Tease, Snakebite, Suspect, Pistol, Verve, YDK, Busted, Blackout.

I honestly love both of these palettes! However if I had to choose one over the other I would have to pick the MUA undress me too palette. The main reason being is that I actually prefer the colours in the MUA palette compared to the Naked 2 one. I feel that the colours are more pigmented and therefore apply more easily. 

Another big reason has to be the price difference. 

MUA Undress me too palette - £4.00   buy here

Urban Decay Naked 2 palette - £36.00 buy here

Yes you have read that correctly, £4.00 I know! Even if you're not strapped for cash I suggest going to buy the MUA palette (I've made several of my friends purchase it just because its so affordable) because it really is such an amazing little palette and even if you only use one of the colours (which I highly doubt) its still so worth it!

I will say though that the only downfall with the MUA palette is the black shadow in 'corrupt' you really have to build up the colour if you are wanting a dark black look. Whereas the black shadow 'Blackout' in the Naked 2 palette is as black as it comes - really amazing matte black eyeshadow, perfect for a smokey eye look!


I hope this post has been helpful if you were debating whether to buy a new eyeshadow palette!

Let me know which palette you guys prefer in the comments below.


Sarena ♡






2 comments:

  1. I am officially obsessed with tease from the urban decay naked 2 palette. What a unique way of presenting the eye shadow shades, great post!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much!

      Have you tried the MUA palette? You'll love it!

      Delete

blogger template