instagram

Thursday 25 September 2014

VICTORIA'S SECRETS - SEXY LITTLE THINGS NOIR EAU DE PARFUM ♡

Hello everyone  

Today I am reviewing Victoria's Secrets SEXY LITTLE THINGS NOIR EAU DE PARFUM.
I picked up this gorgeous bottle in the Victoria's Secrets shop in Manchester on one of my shopping trips to the Trafford Centre and I was immediately drawn to this perfume because the bottle is just gorgeous!!






I really love the shape of the bottle and I adore the perfume pump that comes with it. There is also a separate twist on cap if you prefer to use that rather than the pump. I personally just leave the pump on but sometimes you need to spray more when using the pump as it comes out as a lighter spray but when you use the normal cap the spray seems to be heavier.








I just love the scent of this perfume!! It is such a light fruity fragrance which is perfect for day and night - I spray a couple of extra squirts for when I wear it in the evenings just to get a slightly stronger fragrance! 

What's also great about this perfume is that it really lasts all day - I do tend to spray A LOT of perfume generally but you can get away with a few squirts of this perfume and it really goes a long way.






If I was to describe the scent of this perfume I would definitely say it has a warm tone with fruity hints of red berries and citrus but it also has a hint of musk which adds to the warmth of the fragrance without masking the fruitiness!

This is a definite must for all you perfume lovers as its such a versatile and light perfume - perfect for any occasion!!

Have you guys tried the Victoria's Secrets SEXY LITTLE THINGS NOIR EAU DE PARFUM? Do any of you have a favourite Victoria's Secrets perfume? Let me know :)

Sarena 










No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template