instagram

Tuesday 30 September 2014

Product Of The Week - MAC VELVET TEDDY ♡

Hello beauty lovers  ♡ 

I hope you're all enjoying the lovely sunshine that has come from nowhere?!

So I am going to do a weekly feature on a different product that I am loving every week aptly titled PRODUCT OF THE WEEK - so this week I am going to review one of my favourite products at the moment which is one of MAC's lipsticks called Velvet Teddy.



With just one coat of Velvet Teddy in natural light



Now if you love Mac lipstick and have a collection of a few then this will definitely be in it - 
if its not then it needs to be as this is a staple lipstick that everyone needs!



Here I applied a few coats with flash

































This lipstick is just gorgeous! It has a perfect matte finish so you can wear it alone or add a slick of lipgloss over it to add some extra lustre! It is the perfect nude/beige colour which is amazing for a daytime look or you can intensify it by adding a gloss or even just applying more for the perfect evening look!

It also lasts foreeeever on my lips! I applied it in the morning then by late afternoon it was still on my lips - of course it wasn't as intense but you could still see I was wearing lipstick!


For those of you who are loving Kylie Jenners lipstick at the moment you need to get your hands on Velvet Teddy as this is definitely an amazing copy of what she has been wearing lately if not the exact colour!





































Let me know if you guys have tried Velvet Teddy or if you're planning on getting your hands on it!

Sarena 
 ♡ 

Velvet Teddy is available at Mac Cosmetics Here



No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template