instagram

Tuesday 17 December 2013

BALANCE ME SUPER TONING BODY WASH REVIEW ♡

Hi darlings 

For the 5th of December I will be reviewing - 


BALANCE ME SUPER TONING BODY WASH








I love Balance Me products! I have only ever used the moisturisers before so I was happy to find a body wash in my advent calendar. I love to try out new shower gels and body wash so this was perfect!

The packaging is really cute – the design is red and white which is clean and simple and it’s the standard plastic tube with the screw lid.






The smell of the body wash is fresh and clean – really spa like! The only thing that I didn’t like about the smell is that I personally don’t think it’s strong enough for a body wash but that’s just me!

I love how once you lather the body wash it builds up quite a generous amount of foam, which I love and its perfect to use for shaving!






This body wash really leaves your skin feeling softer and smoother and I think you could actually go without moisturising if you were in a rush or if you don’t like moisturising after a shower than this could be the perfect body wash for you.


Do you like Balance Me products? Which ones are your favorites?


Sarena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template