instagram

Tuesday 17 December 2013

LEIGHTON DENNY NAIL POLISH – VAMP REVIEW ♡

Hi guys 

Todays treat for the 4th of December I will be reviewing -

LEIGHTON DENNY NAIL POLISH – VAMP






So I have never used any Leighton Denny products before but I have heard about how amazing the nail polishes are so I was quite excited to be able to try one of them out for myself!






First of all the packaging is just a normal standard nail polish with a cute silver screw lid and the brush is actually quite good as it doesn’t streak but allows a neat application.


I really love the colour of this polish, which is in VAMP – perfect for winter! I would say that the colour is a deep dark purple, a blackberry colour. However to achieve the dark colour I wanted you definitely need at least two coats. If you just used one coat I’d say the colour is more of a blood red as opposed to a blackberry colour.






The only thing I disliked about this nail polish is that it can be quite gloopy – you need to be careful how you apply it. The way which I found worked for me was to use A LOT of polish and then brush over your nail rather than using a small amount at a time and this seemed to stop the polish from being so gloopy.

I absolutely love the colour but I am not sure about the actual polish itself, perhaps I need to try it in different colours as the colour of a polish can sometimes affect the consistency of the polish and maybe that way it will be less gloopy!

The polish lasted just under seven days which is pretty normal for standard nail polishes, however the odd nail did start to chip on the first day of application so I definitely recommend using a top coat to make the polish last longer!

What do you guys think of Leighton Denny nail polishes? Do you like the colour VAMP?


Sarena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template