instagram

Tuesday 17 December 2013

YOU BEAUTY ADVENT CALENDAR 2ND DECEMBER - CANDALIE HAND AND NAIL CREAM REVIEW ♡

Yes I know I am officially RUBBISH – my intention to blog every day for my You Beauty advent calendar hasn’t quite gone to plan but don’t worry as I’m back!!

I’m going to catch up so I will be up to date with my blogging and you’ll be up to date with the daily products I’ve been receiving when opening my beauty advent calendar – yaaaayyyy!! SO get comfy as we’ve got a lot to get through!

Here we go ….


2nd December

CAUDALIE LIMITED EDITION HAND & NAIL CREAM – FEUILLE DE CASSIS

This hand and nail cream by Caudalie is scrumptious!! I love hand creams especially ones that leave my hands feeling soft but not greasy and this hand cream provides just that. Its perfect as you only need a tiny amount and your hands will feel so soft and it will even leave you with a healthy glow too!






I also adore the scent of this hand cream – some hand creams let themselves down, as they smell too strong or too artificial but this one is perfect, as you can smell just the right amount of blackcurrant, which is delicious!!







What I love most about this hand cream is that it absorbs straight into your skin so you don’t have to waste time waving your hands in the air trying to get the cream to dry.






I also noticed that the hand cream even moisturized the skin around my nails – my hands are really dry this time of year as it’s so cold so my cuticles get super dry! But this hand cream managed to make a huge difference and both my hands and nails felt so nourished after just one use.



 



The packaging of the hand cream is also a great benefit to the product as its in one of those squeezy tubes so you can literally squeeze everything out without letting any of the product go to waste! One thing that I would suggest is rather than a screw cap lid I would prefer a flip lid so then you can snap it shut rather than trying to screw the lid on whilst you’ve got the cream in your hands.








Have you guys tried any of the Caudalie hand creams? Let me know in the comments! Or let me know which is your go to hand cream!




Sarena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template