instagram

Tuesday 17 December 2013

ESPA OPTIMUM SKIN PROSERUM AND REFINING SKIN POLISH REVIEW ♡

Hellooooooo 


Today for the 3rd of December I will be reviewing - 

ESPA OPTIMUM SKIN PROSERUM AND REFINING SKIN POLISH






I love ESPA products so when I opened day number 3 I was extremely excited! I always feel like I’m in a spa when I smell the familiar smell of ESPA products as they all have such a distinguished smell that reminds me of spa days – heaven!






What was even more of a surprise was that along with two fabulous products I also received a £15 gift card to use online on any ESPA products – yayyyy!!






So back to the products …

These two products work wonderfully together! The REFINING SKIN POLISH is basically a cleanser and the OPTIMUM SKIN PROSERUM is a face oil. They work great if you use the REFINING SKIN POLISH first to cleanse the skin and then use the OPTIMUM SKIN PROSERUM to deeply moisturise the skin.






ESPA REFINING SKIN POLISH

This gentle exfoliator is perfect as an everyday cleanser as the exfoliating beads are small and soft so they wouldn’t be too harsh on your skin if used every day. I LOVE this as an exfoliator – it cleanses my skin leaving it soft and with a noticeable glow, which is exactly, what you want from an exfoliator/cleanser.
It is also suitable for all skin types, which is great if you have sensitive skin!









ESPA OPTIMUM SKIN PROSERUM

This face serum is more of an oil than a serum which I love  - I adore face oils especially rosehip oil! As this product is definitely more of an oil than a gel like serum you only need a tiny amount as if you use too much it will leave your skin looking seriously greasy and that’s not the look we’re going for! A little goes a long way with this product!








DIRECTIONS – After using the ESPA REFINING SKIN POLISH use a small amount and gently massage into your skin – be careful when applying near your eye area. Once it absorbed into my skin my skin instantly felt smoother and looked brighter!

I will definitely keep using both of these products as I really do love them – Ill probably use the face oil in the evenings as well before I go to bed to leave my skin looking smooth and bright for the morning.

Do you guys ever use ESPA products? Let me know which ones you use in the comments!


Sarena 

No comments:

Post a Comment

blogger template